This post contains affiliate links.
Can anyone else believe that Valentine’s Day is three weeks? It’s time to get flowers ordered and make those romantic dinner reservations. If you live in Nashville, I’m rounding up 10 romantic places in Nashville to have Valentine’s Day dinner.
Romantic Places in Nashville:
- Sinema – Sinema is a restaurant off of 8th Avenue and features eclectic American cuisine. The decor is so glamorous and you feel like you’re in an old Hollywood movie. For Valentine’s Day they’re featuring an ‘All You Need is Love‘ dinner. This includes a 5-course meal and you can purchase tickets for $25 per couple, or $75 per proposal. (Don’t forget to go into their famous ladies bathroom and take a selfie!)
- Liberty Common – One of Nashville’s newest restaurants, Liberty Common is a French bistro with a tré chic vibe. Dine on oysters, lobster cake, fried chicken and mac and cheese gratin.
- Geist – If you want a dark, romantic, cozy vibe Geist in Germantown is just the place. The food is so warm and yummy and is kind of warms your soul. I love the bacon jam, salmon and fettuccine. They already have their 3-course Valentine’s Day menu up, so make a reservation while you can!
- Mockingbird – My favorite restaurant in Nashville right now is Mockingbird. I am always craving their fried chicken and mashed potatoes! Mockingbird also has such fun drinks and desserts. Their Valentine’s Menu is up and it’s making me hungry just looking at it!
- Fin & Pearl – Located in The Gulch, Fin & Pearl has the best seafood in town! Tim and I have been there before, and it’s one of our favorite places for a special occasion dinner. Their Valentine’s Day menu isn’t up yet, but stay posted!
- Le Sel – One of the most Instagrammable places in Nashville, Le Sel is so pretty and romantic! The food is whimsical French, and the menu is full of items like bistro greens, broiled oysters, pan-roasted quail, rainbow trout, and more!
- Barcelona – I’ve been to brunch at Barcelona a few times and the vibe is so much different at night. The atmosphere is dark and intimate and the food is superb. Barcelona is the type of place you stay for hours and keep ordering more wine, cheese, and bread. It’s the best!
- Josephine – Found in 12 South, Josephine is a contemporary restaurant featuring American farmhouse cuisine. The restaurant focuses on simple, classically composed recipes accompanied by a small but carefully selected wine list in a soft industrial space that emphasizes a sense of home.
- Caffé Nonna – A small Italian restaurant on Murphy Road, the dishes are prepared from scratch with the freshest ingredients from recipes inspired by chef Daniel Maggipinto’s grandmother, Nonna. Space is small, only accommodating a few people at a time. So a reservation is crucial! You can order anything on the menu and it’s absolutely amazing. One of my favorite date night spots!
- TENN at Holston House – When I stayed at Holston House a few months ago, I was obsessed with their restaurant TENN. You can read my blog post on all the amazing food we enjoyed. The ambiance and cuisine is superb!