One thing I’ve loved watching over the years is the Nashville blogger scene. I remember when I started in 2015/2016, that I felt so alone in my blogging journey. I remember praying for some friends who would understand this journey and be there as a support system.
Fast forward a few years and there are so many bloggers in Nashville! I can honestly say it’s community over the competition here. All the bloggers genuinely support and encourage one another. We all have different niches and specializations, and we’re all creating amazing content.
As much as I would love to feature every Nashville blogger I know and love, today I’m sharing 10 of my favorites who you should be following.
1.Me, @Greta_Hollar, of course! If you’re new here, I’m Greta and I’m a Nashville style and travel blogger. I’m 5’10” and post a lot on tall girl fashion, lifestyle, and millennial couple trips. I live with my husband and two dogs, Fitzy and Gatsby, in the Nations. I also post about all the Nashville murals and cool spots to eat and hangout.
2. Michelle from @ModernDayMoguls – Michelle is a mama to two girls and living her best life in Nashville. She posts some seriously amazing boho looks, her travels, and some adorable photos of her girls. She’s also one of the funniest people I’ve ever met in my life.
3. Polly from Flikiss – Polly is such a fashionista, beauty expert, and mom to two kiddos. She’s so little and gorgeous, I want every outfit she wears and she has the best hair!
4. Hunter from @HunterPremo – Another Nashville Native, Hunter has such great travel, style and beauty content. The girl always looks straight out of a Free People ad! Hunter is also the sweetest soul and you’ll want to be best friends with her after following her!
5. Jasmine of @JasmineKatrina – Funny enough, Jasmine’s last name describes her perfectly; Sweet! Jasmine is such an inspiration and is always uplifting and encouraging others. She’s such a boss and has the sweetest spirit!
6. Alexis of @AlexisTeichmiller – I met Alexis when she was the co-founder of Creative Soul Tribe. One of the first questions she asked me when we were getting to know one another was “What are your dreams and passions in life? What are you working towards?” She is such an inspiration and helps creators achieve their dreams. She travels to the most amazing places and has a podcast- The Laptop Lifestyle.
7. Kayla of @alittlepaperdoll – Kayla’s content is always on point. I love her style, I love her tattoos, and her feed is so inspiring and beautiful!
8. Brooke of @KBStyled – Not only is Brooke one of the most gorgeous girls in the world, but she’s also the nicest. I love following her because she always has the coolest places to shop, eat, and experience in Nashville!
9. Dawn of @TheNashvilleMom – If you have kids in Nashville, Dawn is the girl you should be following. She always is posting about cool Nashville events on her Instastories. Honestly half the events I go to, I learn from her!
10. Casey & Savannah of @HeyWanderer – These two gals know how to decorate a space. I went to their home for brunch once and was blown away by how Pinterest perfect everything was! They create the most beautiful content and you’ll want to be the third wheel for all their amazing travels.