This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #BestSummerMemories #CollectiveBias
There’s something about summer that makes people spontaneous. When adventure is on the horizon, the only thing you can do is jump in your car and go! That’s why to me it’s important to have everything you need for a successful last minute day trip. A few of my suggestions are below!
1. Good Music: I have summer playlists going back on my iPod for as long as I can remember. Nothing sets the mood like some fun, dance-able tunes!
2. A Map: I know, I know, smartphones have maps where you know exactly where you’re going. In my opinion, it’s so much more fun getting an actual map! Plan out your route, get lost, isn’t that what adventure is all about!
3. Some Great Sunglasses: Whether you like aviators or a thick rim, have some sunnies on hand. Not only will they protect your eyes from harmful UV rays, but they’re super cute!
4. A Basket of Just-in-cases: Just-in-cases are things you might need. This includes sunscreen, bugspray, a blanket, flashlight, bobby pins, hair ties, jacket and a phone charger.
5. Snacks and Beverages: When my squad and I decide to hit the road, our first stop is at our local CVS store. They have everything we need from snacks, to sunscreen, to beverages! I don’t know about you but nothing goes with a road trip more than an ice cold Coca-Cola™.
I don’t know about you but I love buying the Coca-Cola with names on them. Coca-Cola is back with 1,000 new Share A Coke names featuring First and Last names this year! Of course, my name being different, I can never find my name, but I love buying Coca-Cola with my loved ones names on them. It’s also one way of knowing which drink is yours when you’re with a group of people! My husband’s name is Timothy, and I end up stealing his drinks anyway so I got one with his name on it.
At CVS they have special CVS Pricing 2 Coca-Cola’s for $3 when you use your CVS ExtraCare card. Great for sharing with a friend & saving!